IMPORTANT – Please read!
- Unpredictable results may occur if you use any browser other than Internet Explorer.
- Users of alternate web browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, etc), please click here.
Fillable forms are in PDF format and require Adobe Acrobat Reader 7.0 or higher for viewing.
To download Acrobat Reader, visit Adobe's web site. If you have the Acrobat Reader open, click "Help", then "Check for Updates".
- Attention Apple users: Please ensure that you are using Adobe Reader as your default PDF reader. Mac computers typically open PDFs in Preview, which does NOT support the dynamic content fields used on our fillable forms. The calculations for the form will not run properly in Preview. eHow.com has a great article on how to default to Acrobat Reader vs Preview.
- Error Message "bad encrypt dictionary": if you receive this error, please get the latest updates for Acrobat Reader.
- All forms are fillable when available. All forms are downloaded to your system and then completed and printed or printed and completed by hand.
- Most fillable forms can be saved with data for users of Acrobat 8 and higher versions.
- For information on what is required for a Power of Attorney, please refer to General Tax Procedure GTP 95-2.
Arizona Tobacco Tax Symposium
NOTICE: Please disregard any copies of the instructions for the 2014 Form 322 that you obtained prior to December 16, 2014 because they incorrectly referenced contributions made or fees paid to a public school during the period January 1, 2015 to April 15, 2015. Contributions made or fees paid to a public school after December 31, 2014 will not qualify for a credit on the 2014 tax return.