AARP Tax-Aide offers free assistance for electronically filing federal and Arizona state returns.
Visit the AARP Tax-Aide website for more information.
See if you qualify to file income tax returns for free:
1. Review the offers from the vendors listed below
2. If you think you qualify for one or more of them based on your 2014 income, select a vendor of choice by clicking on their logo.
3. Once you select your vendor, you will be redirected to their website to begin your return. It’s important to follow the (logo) Free File link since another entry to their website may cause a charge for the filing.
4. It’s that simple!
The Arizona Department of Revenue does not endorse any specific tax filing product. Any questions regarding their software or availability of their forms should be directed to the software company.
The Arizona Department of Revenue offers six updated fillable forms packages.
* These packages are designed so that you fill in the data, it does the math!
* Each package contains a individual income tax form as well as commonly
used credit forms and allowable schedule(s) that go with the form.
* This process is interactive and enables you to complete your return on your computer.
* With these fillable forms, you will experience some of the same benefits as e-file,
such as faster refunds and a safe filing process, all without needing Internet access.
* The information you enter on the forms can only be accessed by you.
IMPORTANT – Please read!
Fillable forms are in PDF format and require Adobe Acrobat Reader 7.0 or higher for viewing.
To download Acrobat Reader, visit Adobe's web site. If you have the Acrobat Reader open, click "Help", then "Check for Updates".